Our first case is Killer. The best heroes and villains choose an outfit with a coherent theme, but Killer’s outfit makes him look like his theme is “Someone picked me up and physically threw me into a Goodwill bin”. It looks like he might have ditched that godawful pop-collar polka dot shirt, and if he’s also lost the vinyl cowboy chaps, then I can’t really diss his look anymore.
I just want to know if he wears that space helmet so his boss can use him for an emergency projectile attack.
Next up is a Marine commodore whose outfit is so inexplicably horrible that it shocked even me! Kishishishi! Yarisugi, even if you are some sort of frontier type, aren’t Marines supposed to be a skosh more fashionable than this?
Could you not afford the rest of that suit of armour, or what?!
Lastly, and speaking of the rookie Kid, here’s this season’s edition of him! If this guy had a cheerful and flambouyant style, his outfit might make sense, but he’s trying to become famous for scaring everyone and acting like a mannerless creep! Naturally, the kids love him!
Bartolomeo, if you want people to be afraid of you, why are you dressed like you’re part of a boy band?! Why are you wearing a damn mullet?! You’re a punk, and here’s what I think you should go with.
Nothing says “punk” like leather, lots of metal, and pants so tight you can hit that high ‘c’ again when you’re wearing them.
- pineappleheadmarco likes this
- todeschirurg likes this
- admiralpikachu likes this
- betterbastard likes this
- crazy-cannibal-bartolomeo reblogged this from askmoria
- ask-wire likes this
- kamikazesopp likes this
- inexchangeforyoursoul likes this
- allunar likes this
- nathanael-meraktis likes this
- chocovaquita likes this
- pr0fessor-chaos likes this
- scratchface likes this
- ask-penguin-oftheheartpirates likes this
- eustass-ya reblogged this from askmoria
- wannabe385 likes this
- wannabe385 reblogged this from askmoria
- magical-pollyanna likes this
- antleredoctopus likes this
- ne0nn likes this
- askyursulily likes this
- teapotmermaid said: Mohawk and Mullet… does this mean he has a “Mohllet” ? xD hehehe
- teapotmermaid likes this
- ivynajspyder likes this
- earthflames reblogged this from askmoria
- lone1ryan reblogged this from askmoria
- scottish-gateau likes this
- asklucci likes this
- virvatulipalovamma likes this
- ask-theflamingfox likes this
- ask-baby5 said: Holy shit Bartolomeo’s SHOES.
- lemon-m likes this
- leticris likes this
- askmoria posted this